Set up iCloud mail account on the Windows 8 mail app or in outlook.
- Click on the mail app on the Windows start menu or open outlook application.
- Move your cursor to the top right corner of your screen to bring out the charm bar or open file menu in outlook to add the new icloud account.
- Select Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Click Add an account
- Select Other account or manually settings in outlook application.
- In some cases you may or may not get the selection of what type of account you wish to add. If you do please select IMAP for iCloud mail accounts and click on connect.
- Enter your iCloud mail address (email@example.com) and password in this menu and click on connect.
- In this menu leave everything ticked and fill in the following details:
- Username – The same as your iCloud mail address.
- Incoming (IMAP) email server – imap.mail.me.com
- Port – 993
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server – smtp.mail.me.com
- Port – 587